martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

SKIN BRUNETTE WOMAN


POEM FOR THE WOMEN OF AMERICA:

 SKIN BRUNETTE WOMAN.

SKIN BRUNETTE WOMAN [1].
Jewel turquoise and emeralds,
Mockingbird feathers and green hummingbird,
Divine Song of Songs,
Love loves faithful,
Fragrance of exotic flowers,
Sigh wise poets,
Musa old scribes,
Poems that vibrate in my mind,
That invade the mind,
With the smoothness of his dark complexion,
Poems that draw on white petals,
The beautiful face,
"From Brunette Woman."

Wishes caress your straight hair,
Wish that seep into my soul,
You are niche azaleas,
Perfume of blossoms,
What to look at you,
My prayers are ecstatic,
And in my restless thoughts,
Your soul,
Your life,
They come to pose,
And I need to look at,
And I need to hear,
And I need to talk,
"And I need to kiss you"
For singing,
And the fluttering trill
And the beautiful face of brunette woman
And my restless thinking
Have a nice place,
Where the tender glances,
From her black eyes,
They can contemplate forever.

Jades, turquoises and emeralds,
Mockingbird feathers and green hummingbird,
That feeling of loving wishes,
And tell you I adore,
And on the back of my feelings,
"My Beautiful Damita"
The beautiful dark-skinned,
Never looks,
In your black eyes,
Of my being her asides,
And truly,
Fresh bouquet of orchids,
"Blessed"
"Blessed is the Piel Morena"
From the ever beautiful woman
Thereof.

"Beautiful Earth".
"The Mother Earth".



Lázaro Raúl Rojas Cárdenas.
November 1990. 





 ________________________________________
[1] Poem written for all women of all times and all ages (regardless of age, ancestry and skin color) who feel pride ground beneath their feet: "Mother Earth”.
POEMA ILUSTRADO CON FOTOS DE LAS PÁGINAS ELECTRÓNICAS: "INDIAN + SHAMAN", "APACHE INDIAN" Y "HERART HAYS". GRACIAS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario